From Kansai Airport to Kyoto Station
- JR Kansai HARUKA Airport Express
Exit from Kansai Airport, follow the airport signage to JR Kansai Airport Station. Take HARUKA Express to Kyoto Station, the trip takes approximately 70 minutes. From Kyoto Station, you may follow these directions to arrive at Wuz.
- Airport Limousine Bus
Exit from Kansai Airport, follow the airport signage to Limousine Bus Terminal. Board the Express Limousine at Bus Terminal 8 for Kyoto Station. The bus will stop at the Hachijo side of Kyoto Station, please follow the signage to the Central Exit. From there, you may follow these directions to arrive at Wuz.
From Kyoto Station
- By Kyoto Public Bus, approximately 10 minutes, 230 Yen
From Kyoto Station Bus Terminal, Take bus No.205, No.17, or No.4 to Kawaramachi. From the bus stop, walk straight ahead. Follow the map to take a right, and continue straight for 1 minute, you will see a public bath house, サウナ梅湯. Continue to the end of the street and take a left, keep walking for another 30 seconds and you will arrive at Wuz.
- By Taxi, 600 Yen
From Kyoto Station taxi stand, please kindly show the driver the following message:
From Tokyo to Kyoto
- From Tokyo Station, take the high speed rail Shinkansen to Kyoto Station, the trip takes around 3.5 hours. From Kyoto Station, you may follow these directions to arrive at Wuz.
From Osaka to Kyoto
- From Osaka Station, take the JR Kyoto Line to Kyoto Station. From Kyoto Station, you may follow these directions to arrive at Wuz.
- Alternatively, the Keihan Railway also runs from Osaka to Kyoto. From Osaka towards Kyoto, get off at Tambaguchi Station to transfer to Kiyomizu-Gojo Station. Take Exit 1, or Exit 4 for escalator access for luggages. Please follow the map to find Wuz.
A ten-minute car ride from Kyoto station; or a short walk from the heart of the city, Hayaocho is at the intersection of Gojo-Kawaramachi. The journey to Wuz House is a short and breezy one by foot, bike, or public bus.